Component Manager for Google Sheets
Load all Adobe Analytics components into a Google Sheet with two clicks
Filter by usage frequency, date modified, type, etc. - edit - replace - delete
Full admin control and user-friendly, tidy Adobe Analytics interface
This is how it works:
One of the strengths of Adobe Analytics lies in its many components that can be quickly created for each use case – the Segments, Calculated Metrics, Date Ranges, and Workspaces. However, these can quickly grow into thousands and confuse users and admins. It’s also easy to lose track of the dimensions (eVars/props) and metrics (Success Events).
All Adobe Analytics admins are therefore plagued by questions like:
- How do we get an overview of all our components?
- The half-life of most components is short. But which ones can be deleted? Which ones are no longer used at all?
- Which components are still being used, even though they really shouldn’t be? Do the Segments we show in the trainings resonate?
- Which eVars, props or Success Events could we remove from the implementation because they are not used anywhere (in any Workspace/Segment/Calculated Metric)?
- How do we efficiently establish a unified naming convention for Segments and Calculated Metrics?
- It gets even harder when managing curated components with user-friendly names for multiple Virtual Report Suites – yet this is the approach that is ideal for acceptance by non-technical users.
- Which Workspaces get the most attention (views and active schedules)? Which ones did we build in vain?
Finally get rid of the zillions of old Workspaces, Segments and Metrics and then never lose control again - with our Component Manager you edit, optimise, delete or replace in a data-driven manner!
The Component Manager cleans up:
- Analyse component usage: In how many Workspaces/Segments/Calculated Metrics is a component used? Which components are duplicates?
- See all components and Workspaces in a clearly layed out Google Sheet and edit or delete them in bulk
- Data democratisation: See whether users use the new components that you recently introduced and implement naming conventions efficiently
- Everything is in one GoogleSheet, so it is possible to build any additional extensions of your own (e.g. with formulas)
Want to find out more?
Check out the official documentation hub at docs.datacroft.de with lots of helpful tutorials and an overview over all functions, how we handle data protection, and more.
See the Component Manager in Action:
Contact us to learn more.
Thank you very much for your request
We will get in contact with you shortly.